Friday, March 29, 2013

Zero build & London

Hi all, first I would like to apologize for no updates. I was very busy with school last week and was away last few days. I was in London and it was awesome, went to Hannants, RAF museum and a cool bookshop.
I'm still working on the pictures so they will be included in the next update ( Hopefully this sunday). In Hannants I only bought couple of aftermarket bits and bobs for some airplane kits I plan to do in the future.
The weather was chilly but surprisingly there was no rain. Anyways, I have been working on a new model which will also be a part of the SMA Big spring contest & Kit maker network Next Gen Campaign  ( 1/72 Airfix A6M2b Zero).
I decided to open a Youtube channel and make a video regarding the 1/72 Zero, also I made a small preview of the Vallejo wash line.



Video


That's all for now folks, kind regards.



2 comments:

  1. Me 262 I like it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I added a walkaround over at Aeroscale if you are interested for more pictures ;

      ]http://www.aeroscale.co.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=features&file=view&artid=4819



      Kind regards,Sven.

      Delete