Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stuck

Hi everyone, I have a small update.


I have been finishing the Gaz-67B from Tamiya in 1/48 scale, I didn't take any WIP pictures of it unfotunately. I decided to experiment with CM and go a little bit crazy with the mud.
For painting I used the AK Interactive 4BO green modulation set and it turned out pretty well IMO.
It was washed with both AK interactive dark green vehicles wash and with MIG dark wash. The mud is made of a mixture containing matt varnish from vallejo and some water ( Mixed with selection of pigments).
Chips were done using the sponge technique with MM silver paint. The last step was applying MIG filter for dark green vehicle. I will make a small vignette with one russian soldier on a very muddy surface, hence the name "Stuck".








For some reason it looks like some decals have silvering, but you can't see them in real.


And a report regarding the Su-100, I decided to leave it on the side for some time because Big spring contest started over at Scale model addict and I want to participate.
I will enter with a 1/72 Phantom and 1/35 T-62 from Trumpeter converted to Tiran 6.

If you want to join the contest you can do so by clicking on this  ENTER THE SMA BIG SPRING CONTEST HERE



That's all for today Folks, Kind regards.



2 comments: