Sunday, March 10, 2013

Part 1. of the Tiran 6 build

Hey Guys,this is my 1st entry for the Scale model addict big spring contest, it is the Trumpeter 1/35 T-62 Mod.1972 with Windmark mantlet, Miniarm tracks and Legend Tiran 6 conversion set.
I started off with the hull, gluing the plastic parts and converting resin parts to fit.
After a week of work (around 20-30 minutes per day) here is where I'm at;


Metal barel with Windmark mantlet and comparsion with the kit one ;

Mantlet comparsion

Windmark mantlet

Kit mantlet

Better view of the Windmark mantlet

Hull parts with some resin parts on, I hope to finish the hull itself in the next two weeks.
Legend parts are quite nice and dont require alot of converting, the PE is nice and thin.






Hope you like it, Sven.

4 comments:

  1. Really nice start Sven! I love it! Now your blog is attached to mine!
    Keep up the good work!
    Alex!
    http://alexbenvenuti.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks alot!

    I subscribed to your awesome blog, you are such an grate modeler.

    Kind regards,Sven.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment.


    Kind regards,Sven.

    ReplyDelete