Thursday, April 11, 2013

1/48 Tamiya P-51D Mustang in IAF service

Hello everyone, after finishing the Zero I wanted to go back to the Tiran. Unfortunately I have only 20-40 minutes per day because of school so I'm not able to fully concentrate. So here Is the next project, I didn't have any additions at first,but a kind modeler from Canada provided me with some aftermarket items over at Aeroscale . So here It goes, It will be the first Israeli mustang "Zulu" ;


Profile from Sky decals sheet

Actual picture


While I'm waiting for the stuff Ben sent me I'm playing with the cockpit ( Got the PE and Masks from a trade).

Boxart

Insturment Panel

Size Comparison

And a couple of overall pictures

From below
From above

Wheel bay detail

So far I'm very satisfied with both the details and fit.


Hope you like it, Sven.


No comments:

Post a Comment