Sunday, February 17, 2013

Su-100 Tracks and some general updates

Hi everyone, I have a little update today.
I'm preparing to finish the Su-100 in time for Vienna Go-modeling contest in two weeks, I've been working on the tracks ( Only one side left before painting) and man these tracks are awesome and very well detailed but the assembly is very exhausting and time taking, it took me 5 days to finish one side ( 30 minutes to 1 hour of work each day). It will be painted in a two tone green and sand camo ( unlike the one in Bovington museum) and with no markings.


I also took a picture together with Modelkasten Pz 1. tracks for comparison, these look huge next to them.




During the week I got some new stuff, two very cool 1/144 airplane kits from Ozmods which are very well detailed and nice ( If anyone's interested I may take some pictures and post them). 

Mig-15

F-86


The other thing I got is the SKP model figure of a WWII British soldier unfortunately I didn't have time to see it and decide how good it is, I will do so in one of the next blog updates.



And last but not least is a quick shot of my current work space, I hope you like it.



Kind regard, Sven.


No comments:

Post a Comment